To receive furniture from Bridging AZ, you, the client:

1.  Must have a social worker who works for one of our participating social service agencies, and:

2.  Be enrolled in one of their programs.

It is the responsibility of your social worker to determine your eligibility, schedule appointments and explain our services. Bridging AZ does not qualify people for our services, that is the role of the agency & social (case) worker.

Posted in: The Process of Obtaining Furniture from Bridging AZ